Friday, November 29, 2013

NaNo Countdown

I nearly forgot to blog for today. I did make it to Florida fine and I'm having a grand time. We leave on Sunday most likely. We were going to leave tomorrow, but they made arrangements for me to be able to do my NaNoWriMo! I wasn't feeling too good about finishing it when I realized that we would be spending two days driving in which we wouldn't have internet, because I hadn't been doing very good even before I left home because the internet wasn't working there either. So I was pretty resigned to the fact that I would just have to try again next year, but then everyone was like well that's really cool, we'll help you out. And so everyone has been making sure that I'll be able to do my writing and these last few days especially, I've been cramming like never before. But enjoying it as well =P
This whole month I've been changing my mindset probably every day or even hour thinking Finally I'm going to win! and then next, No I have no chance. But I'm so close that I can't give in now, Í feel so pressured to finish because I've been given tomorrow to write nearly all day. Today we went to the Everglades which took all day and has left me feeling behind, but I'm finding that once again, the less time I have, the more I get done. Five days ago I would have never believed you if you told me I was going to win NaNo. I wasn't even half way to my goal. But here I am, closer than I've ever been, and I'm confident that I'll finish, no matter if it means staying up all night. I took the time out of that because I love updating, and plus it's good not to have to be making things up, meaning I knew what I could write about and it's a nice warm up.
I'll be back to my normal, not so messy posts next week.
Back to my writing now.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Gah! I just saw that my auto publisher never posted last weeks. That makes me really sad =(
Well, here it is anyway:
meant for the 22.
The Clock Is Ticking
Once again, I'm finding myself in a time crunch. Tomorrow I have to be somewhere else literally every hour of the day and I'm leaving on Saturday to go to Florida! Bad time management on my part, but the internet also decided to turn off two days ago so now I have to go to the library for everything I need. No NaNoWriMo, no fixing this post before it's edited, no printing papers. I'm going to set this on a schedule, so by the time it's out, I'll be cruising along the highway, (well soon enough).

Yet I am so grateful. I'd much rather be bust than bored. It is so amazing that everything lined up perfectly for me tomorrow. That almost never happens where I can go to everything because they overlap. It's really cool. Anyhow, I'd better get back to packing, but I hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving. I'll be in Florida all next week. I'm hoping to be able to get some internet so I can post next Friday as well, but just so you know if I don't, that will be why.
Happy relaxing!
Psalm 95:2-3
2 Let us come to him with thanksgiving. Let us sing psalms of praise to him. 3 For the Lord is a great God, a great King above all gods.

No comments:

Post a Comment