Friday, May 16, 2014

Finishing...Almost

Hooray for me! I am no longer a wise moron. I've been done with school for a couple days now and it's been super great. It still feels a little unreal, but it's sinking in. I mean I'm still supposed to get through two and a half math courses this summer, but it can't be as bad as staying up every Monday night cramming in homework. Perhaps it will teach me better time management for next fall.

Anyhow, with school over, for all you jealous people still sitting in your boring classrooms, I am still super stressed. I have about four concerts coming up including a solo and this huge SAA conference where all the Suzuki teachers around America are going to come and scrutinize how bad my group is...Eek! So I'll be gone next weekend in case you had a sudden hope that I'd finally posted, don't look for it. Plus my neighbors are moving out and we'll have no internet so my schedule will become based once again on whether or not I can make it to the library.

Good luck with exams my friends, or whatever else you're doing, it's almost summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment